Thursday, March 28, 2013

Undated Entries



"and we were fiting about the pink seet"
(fighting, seat)


"I went to the  teledo zoo to see the animals first I could see the birds then I could see the pangwins then I went"

"to a park at teledo zoo there was a pool there we went in it."


The important thing about Madisen is "That she is honest. She is nice. She is sweet. She is kind. She is loveing. She is caring, but the important thing about Madisen is that she is honest."

"The Important thing about Jessie is that she is honest. She likes dogs. She is nice. She is a friend. She is responsible.
But the important thing about Jessie is that she is honest."

"first I had to make a plan. Next I had to get the muteereels last I had to put it on the tuky."
(materials, turkey)

"games at the Partey. I am thankful for my friends because they are nice and they like to play with me!"

"I am thankful for my birbies because they are speshel to me and I can play with them"
 (barbies)

No comments:

Post a Comment