Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's been a while!

 I am assuming she learned about tarantulas and then was told to write about it--"I learned how terangellas (tarantulas) eat. I also learned that they live in deserts. So, I learned about their bodies too."
 Those were her season drawings.





 "On Friday we cleaned the church. On Saturday we practiced for a church program. On Sunday we go to Sunday School."
 Madisen made the soldier below for Veteran's Day.
 They learned about Topography and made these cute little landforms with salt dough and paper plates.


 For Halloween her teacher asked the students what she should be for Halloween:
 This summer Cole and Madisen took an art class. These are some of her works:







 Madisen made me this card for Mother's Day
"M is for mom
O is for outstanding
T is for terrific
H is for happy
E is for excellent
R is for roses"
 This is the cover of the card



I found this cute card for one of Madisen's friends today in her stuff. She forgot to give it to her friend Kylee
"I like you. To: Kyle from: a secret
Dear Kylee, I hope you are having a good day. Will you go to my birthday? What is your favorite color? Mine is pink. When is your birthday? Signed confused. (upside down) from Madisen"

No comments:

Post a Comment