A foot ball player made of 1 gallon, 4 quarts, 8 pints and 16 cups
"Friendship. Friendship is caring for my little brother"
"My winter story. It was snowy's first day of snow! She had a long way to go. On the way she bumped into mean . "Mean you yell too much." said snowy. Mean didn't answer. (On the back of the paper--) It was snowy's first day of snow! She had a long way to go. On the way she bumped into Shelby. She said "Hi snowy want a ride down?" Snowy said "maybe next time Shelby." When she finally reached the ground she was made into a snow woman. She lived happily (until she melts) ever after.
"If you could look inside my hear, do you know what you would see? All the things I love so much and the special things that make me, me!"
"Special things about me: I think I'm good at drawing dresses because when I come home my parents say they like it. My Dad thinks I'm to loud because I forget to be quiet"
"Things I love: I hug my favorite blanket. I love my house. I like my clothes. I love my body."






No comments:
Post a Comment