This is how my day goes on Sunday. When I wake up on Sunday I sleep in for five minutes then I get up. I go downstairs and hide from my brothers. Then I jump out and say BOO! We all laugh and eat breakfeast.
Then we pile up in the car and arrive to church. At church we walk into the chapel. We have an opening song and then an opening prayer. then a speaker tells some events coming up. At sacrement we take the water and bread. Afterwards my grandma gives us a peice of gum. While we chew it I write in my notebook. When the meeting is over my brothers and I race to primary with lots of other kids. Our first speaker is always Sister Demelo. Then we sing whith Sister Chase and the other Sister Chase plays te piano.
Finally we drive or walk home. When we get there we eat lunch and sometimes we play on our computers. After that we play with our stuffed animals. Sometimes I imagine they are Fairies! That is what I do on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment