Monday, June 9, 2014

Spring Break

I think the best thing to do over Spring Break is to play on the computer. The reason I think that playing on the computer is the best activity to do during Spring Break is because I think it is fun.
It is more safe for the outlets to be working when it is dry outside.
It's a nice time to go on the computer because there is no school.
I like playing on the computer during the spring.
My favorite thing to do on Spring Break is to play on the computer.


My Spring Break was awesome!
I played on my black, white, and fun computer in the afternoon. I had lots of fun. My mom made me get off. I like playing on the computer. I played at the fun City Park around dinner time. I saw lots of people I knew. I wish I could go back. It was fun. I played with my fun brothers. Sometimes they are annoying brothers.  They tease me a lot. It was hard playing with them because they teased me. It was fun playing with them too.
Do you like my Spring Break?

No comments:

Post a Comment