Friday, June 6, 2014

Second Grade Writings with Pictures

 We went  on a fall walk to Simpson Park. We saw big brown trees that make acorns. I smelled a mint bush. I also tasted the mint off the mint bush. I heard the birds singing. I felt some leaves. They felt very soft. Would you like to go to the park, too?
 How I Spent My Summer Vacation. I went to the pool. (with boys) I played in backyard. I went to Pemberville. I went to the store.
 My favorite book by Dr. Seuss is One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish because it says things that rhyme with fish or other words and it says funny things about fish.
 If I could travel anywhere on the map, I would go to Florida. Because it's very hot there and you can go swimming. Plus in Florida you can stay in a hotel!
Oh the Thinks I can Think! Directions: Dr. Seuss teaches us that we can think up all kinds of interesting, wacky and creative things and ideas when we use our mind! Illustrate and write about what YOU are thinking up!
Bop and Ban were sitting down but...The pencil wearing pjs came back! He had made a mess last time and mom was not so very happy about it when she came home. The pencil in pjs was very very very funny but he was very good at making messes! Bop and I were very frustrated with him so Bop and me had to vacuum up the pencil called Ben and Zeek. The pencil in the pjs made a VERY BIG BIG MESS! Bop and I got him out with a  huge (and I mean huge!) pencil sharpener. He never came back again! Bop and I cleaned the house but then mom came back from the store and asked "did you have fun while I was gone?" Bop didn't know what to say but Bam didn't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment