Friday, June 6, 2014

Two cat stories

One day,  a cat named Fluffy was playing with her toy mouse and she hit it in t he face. Purr Purr, Grr grr. Sallie came out. Sallie is Fluffy's owner. Sallie said "you silly kitten" Well when she said that Fluffy began to purr again. "Purr purr purr purr purr purr."And again she purred until lunchtime. Supper! Sallie yelled. Fluffy raced to her bowl and she ate like a machine. When she was done she went to her pillow and lay down for a nap. She thought it was a lovely day. Then Billy came over. Fluffy hates Billy! Why? Do you ask? She hates Billy's dog, not Billy.

Hi I am a cat. Let me tell you my name and about myself. My name is Markers because I look like I have markers on my fur. My owner's name is Beatrice. She is like milk in a cat's bowl because she gives belly rubs to us cats. "Meow." It sure feels good. "I live next to this mean old dog Bella" She looks nice but take it from me I tell you she is N-O-T. Well now umm I'm gonna take a nap. Ok I'm awake. Meow! "Hi Markers" says Beatrice. "Guess what Mr. Hot dog and Mrs. Hamburger taught us!" "Meow" I answer. She replies "artwork on wood!" I looked at my fur. It didn't look like it had markers on it! Beatrice said she noticed. How do I know? I heard her tell who she calls mom that my fur didn't look like it had markers on it. Can you believe it? Her mom said to re-name me! So I guess you  need to say my name like this: snowbell (snoebell) because now I am all white. But one day my owner and her family died. So that's the end of my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment