Friday, June 6, 2014
My Animal Research Book
I studied about a dolphin. I learned a lot about the dolphin. the dolphin is a mammal. The dolphin weighs 5 tons. The dolphin is grey in color and has skin.
A diet is what a person or animal eats to keep them healthy and strong. The dolphin eats small fish.
My animal's habitat is a salt water habitat. The dolphin lives in warm water near the equator.
I found several interesting facts about the dolphin. One fact I found was that the predator of the dolphins are big sharks. They can leap as high as 20 ft. The Boto is the largest. It can be up to 10 ft. long. They have 100 teeth. their life span is usually up to 20 years old. Some grow to be forty-eight years old. I learned a lot about the dolphin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment