Friday, June 6, 2014

How to Build a Leprechaun Trap

The leprechaun is tricky, fast, clever, sneaky and hard to catch. I want to catch the leprechaun because I want everybody to believe in leprechauns. So, I am going to build a trap. I will need glitter glue, tubes, green construction paper, money, a box, and food to build my trap.
First, I made a trail of fake gold to get him into the trap. Next, I attached a fake leprechaun attached to string in the trap! I'd do this because he would think it was friendly. Then I attached a clover to the trap to attract him. Then, I made him a bed because I'm trapping him to prove he's real. Finally, I put a welcome sign because I wanted him to be happy he came. I will catch a leprechaun. I am sure! Are you going to catch a leprechaun? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment