Once upon a time there was a king and a queen. The queen had a daughter and 7 maids and was very nice. The king however had a son and 3 servants and was very cruel and evil. One day the queen woke up the princess.
"Wake up!" she said.
"Zzzz" said the Princess.
"Oh no!" The queen screamed.
"Who? What? When? Where?" screamed the princess. Bang! "Oww my head!" Cried the princess.
Three hours later...
"She's gone!" cried the 7 maids. "Old King Cole stole her!" said 1 maid. "Magic" said another. "No it was me!" someone said.
"Whhooo ssaid tttthat?" cried all the maids.
"It is I old king Cole's servant. WHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he said. Just then the Queen saw her daughter had been stolen.
"King Cole!" she yelled. Then he appeared.
"I have your daughter!" he smirked. "Now tell me y our middle name and I will give her back."
"Fine it is Rayanne" (Ray ann) she said.
"now I have the key to the narnia machine. BWAHAHAHAHA!" he cried. Then the Queen grabbed her daughter and her maids. Then a wizard appeared.
King Cole's son, Andrew, came out from behind him. The wizard made the queen a magic wand by magic. She grabbed it and made Andrew and King Cole disappear. After King Cole and Prince Andrew left, they had a dance party.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment