These are things I am thankful for. first I will tell you things I am thankful for that are underwater. I will also tell you why. I am thankful for sharks because they eat fish so there aren't too many. ( I dislike the fish people eat). I am thankful for fish because I have some as a pet. (My mom is allergic to indoor cats and my dad is allergic to dogs so that is why I have fish as a pet.) That is what I am thankful for that is underwater.
Now I will tell you everything else I am thankful for. I am thankful for my house because it keeps me safe at all times. I am thankful for school (and this is the only reason) because it helps you learn. I am thankful for the world because it is the planet we live on. Those are some of the things I am thankful for.
By Madisen.
No comments:
Post a Comment