These are ways that 2015 and 1892 schools are the same and different
First I will tell you what is like. Their learning is the same as ours because they have arithmetic, geography, reading and writing.
Now I will tell you another thing that is alike. Another thing that kids still had lunch and recess in the middle of the day. That is how they are alike.
Now I will tell you how they are different. They are different because in one place you use calk and in the other you use pencils. Also in one place you use slates and in another you use paper. That is how their supplies are different.
Now I will tell you how punishments are different. For example if I get in trouble at school I don't get the strap I am just warned. That is how 2015 and 1892 schools are the same and different.
No comments:
Post a Comment